“Colorado Christian University offers online and evening classes specifically designed for working adults, so you can take classes when and where it’s convenient for you. CCU gives you the tools you need to be successful in today’s competitive job market.”
The words above are from the universities own advertisements. When we explored to find out how they shaped up to other universities the results suprised us.
Bottom Line: If you are a working Adult THIS school should certainly be one of your considerations.
Here are some of the strong points of why this university was a stand out.
- All Courses taight from a Christian worldview
- Focus on one class at a time
- Flexible schedule that fits an active life (moms, working adults we are talking to you!)
- Attend classes in your pajamas, graduate in your robe!
The outstanding amount of online classes really allows for flexibility.
Course Loads Include:
• School of Business and Leadership
• School of Education
• School of Humanities and Sciences
• School of Music
• School of Theology College of Adult and Graduate Studies
• Biblical Studies and Theology Division
• Business and Technology Division
• Curriculum and Instruction Education Division
• Nursing and Health Sciences Division
• Social Sciences and Humanities Division
UNIVERSITY OVERVIEW AND PROFILE Colorado Christian University is located in Lakewood, Colorado, a suburb of Denver. Founded in 1914, CCU is the flagship Christian university in the Rocky Mountain region. A leader in higher education, the University was ranked in the top two percent of colleges nationwide for its core curriculum by the American Council of Trustees and Alumni — for the past five years. In 2016, CCU was named one of the “Best Four-Year Colleges for Adult Learners” by Washington Monthly. CCU offers more than 100 degree programs for traditional and adult students through its College of Undergraduate Studies and College of Adult and Graduate Studies. More than 7,000 students attend the University on the main campus, in regional centers throughout Colorado and online. CCU is an NCAA Division II college in the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference (RMAC). The University is also a Division I member of the National Christian College Athletics Association (NCCAA).